When the crusher works, the motor drives the eccentric cover to rotate by flexible coupling, transmitting shaft, and a pair of bevel gears. Crushing cone central line moves cyclically driven by eccentric cover, so the crushing wall and fragment wall sometimes approach to each other, and sometimes depart from each other. By doing this, materials are crushed between the crushing wall and fragment wall.features:
1. Dry oil seal prevents the dust. The series of CZS cone crusher owns special seal structure, so it has credible seal effect, and prolongs the cycle of the lube and use life.
2. Special material is used to manufacture key assemblies to support large crush power.
3. Large capacity. Compared with other type of the crusher, the series of CZS cone crusher has longer crush arm, larger stroke, larger crush power. It can crush the materiel more efficiently.
4. Every stroke crushes more materiel.
5. The crushing cone has long distance to bowl liner in every stroke, so the crusher allows more materiel to get into the cavity and produces larger capacity, and the materiel passes through the cavity more quickly.
6. Low cost of daily run and maintenance. Right manufacture material and structure are chosen to prolong the use life; the long crush arm reduces the load of slip bearing, gear, and shell; the granularity of the product is uniform which reduces the cycle load; the system of cleaning cavity with hydraulic pressure is convenient.
CZS Cone crusher is generally used as a secondary crusher in a crushing circuit. Pre-crushed product (usually 3in minus depending on the cone crusher model) is fed through the top of the cone crusher and flows over the mantle. The vertical cone crusher drive shaft rotates the mantle eccentrically below the concave, or bowl liner, squeezing the product and crushing it between the mantle and concave. CZS Cone crushers are usually run on belt drives driven by an electric motor or diesel engine. CZS Cone crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
|Model||Chamber Size||Max Feeding
of Output Size(mm)
Note: Any Change Of Technical Data Shall Not Be Advised Additionally